Why is My Manifestation Process Unsuccessful? Reason #95

The law of attraction works both ways. If the emotional and mental atmosphere that you create around you is positive, then according to the law of attraction, it will attract more of the same into your orbit. If the emotional and mental atmosphere that you create around you is negative, then according to the law of attraction, it will attract more of the same into your orbit. This law is often followed by human beings when they make an intention to manifest a better balance across all areas of their lives. You can’t create balance in one area and not expect this to affect other areas of your life.

Genuine balance means having enough physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually in all areas of your life:

  • Your body,
  • your ego,
  • your money,
  • your choices,
  • your mind,
  • your learning,
  • your home,
  • your feelings,
  • your family,
  • your creativity,
  • your children,
  • your work,
  • your responsibilities,
  • your relationships,
  • your boundaries,
  • your integrity,
  • your spirituality
  • your purpose,
  • your soul,
  • your success,
  • your dreams,
  • your fears.

The law of attraction attracts the opposite into your life in order to create balance. The law of attraction is designed to compensate for any perceived imbalance in your life. It is not designed to create a state of permanent accumulation or a long term shortage. It is not designed to create a permanent state of excess or deficiency in any area of your life. This is why wise people say that change is the only constant in life.

A state of genuine balance is actually neutral.  When the scales of your life are 100% negative on one side, and 100% positive on the other side, then you have a state of balance. If you decide you are going to create a 100% positive on one side of the scales of your life, and minimise the negative in your life down to 10% on the other side, then the scales are not balanced. The positive side outweighs the negative. There is 90% that is not on the negative side of your scales. It has disappeared. Or has it?

A state of genuine balance is actually neutral.  When the scales of your life are 100% negative on one side, and 100% positive on the other side, then you have a state of balance. If you decide you are going to create a 100% positive on one side of the scales of your life, and minimise the negative in your life to 10% on the other side, then the scales are not balanced. One side outweighs the other. There is 90% that is not on the other side of the scale. It has disappeared. Or has it?

A state of genuine balance is actually neutral. When the scales of your life are 100% negative on one side, and 100% positive on the other side, then you have a state of balance. If you decide you are going to create a 100% positive on one side of the scales of your life, and minimise the negative in your life to 10% on the other side, then the scales are not balanced. One side outweighs the other. There is 90% that is not on the other side of the scale. It has disappeared. Or has it?

This is not a balanced life. It is a more positive life. The down side to this is that the scales have been tipped out of balance. The danger here then is, if you decide to create a 100% positive life, and you want to minimise your negativity from 100% down to 10%, then you will have to deal with the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual projections this creates around you. It throws the burden of negative projections onto others to carry for you.  90% of your negativity is projected onto others and the external world, UNLESS you own it, process it and then integrate it into your life.

You know you are still projecting (and therefore disowning) your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of your personality if other people’s negativity still gets to you. You know you have not processed the negative aspects of your personality if the negativity of others still bothers you. You know you have not integrated your negativity if the negativity of others disturbs your inner peace.

If the scales of your life are 50% negative on one side, and 50% positive on the other side, then you have a state of balance. If the scales of your life are 10% negative on one side, and 10% positive on the other side, then you have a state of balance. Therefore, the life balance that many say they are striving to manifest is actually a neutral state, not a more positive one, or a more negative one.

Opportunities to find a better life balance are found when you are confronted by opposition.

If everything in life was all positive all the time, and there was no negativity, then human beings would never be pushed to learn something new.  They would never grow or evolve physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually. Everyone would remain secure and stable inside their comfort zones forever. There is another word for this. That word is “heaven.”

If everything in life was all negative all the time and positivity did not exist, then human beings would never learn or know any better. They would never grow or evolve physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually. Everyone would remain inside their comfort zones of negativity and misery forever. There is another word for this. That word is “hell.”

The fact is that living, breathing human beings reside on earth. Humans do not in live heaven, and they do not live in hell. Heaven is too much of a good thing. Hell is too much of a bad thing.

There is a difference between what is balanced, and therefore neutral, and what is excessive, and what is deficient. Balance does not mean having abundance. Abundance is not balanced. Abundance is too much. An abundance of money, an abundance of material possessions, an abundance of food, an abundance of emotions, and an abundance of thinking is all too much. Too much is excessive. An excess of these things leads to greed, lust and hoarding. This can kill you. This type of behaviour was the cause of the fall of the Roman Empire. It is pure physical, emotional, mental and spiritual overindulgence and gluttony. It creates an atmosphere that excludes others, due to the nature of projection.

Meanwhile a lack of money, a lack of material possessions, a lack of food, a lack of emotions, and a lack of thinking creates deficiencies that lead to starvation, strife, illness and permanent poverty. This is physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually criminal. There is not enough. There is no balance. There is a shortage.

Balance means that everything is equal and even because there is enough of everything for everyone.  When you measure the state of balance, it is neutral. This is the place of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual paradox. Balance, which is a physical, emotional, mental and spiritually neutral, even and equal state, is the home of enlightenment. The concept “All is One, without a second” demonstrates this position.

How much you animate this neutral force is up to you. Too much animation will generate excess. Not enough animation will cause a deficiency. Abundance and lack are meant to be temporary. Abundance and lack are not permanent fixtures. Either are useful as a means of providing temporary compensation in an effort to bring your life back into balance.

All of this means there is a discrepancy between what you are trying to manifest – abundance – and what you will actually get – the neutrality of spirituality. This is reason #95 why your manifestation process may not be working for you.

Advertisements

About gailgoodwin

As an author, trainer and mentor, my purpose is to inspire vision, creativity and productivity in the business of life and the life of your business.
This entry was posted in 101 Reasons Why Your Manifestation Process is Unsuccessful (and How to Fix It), bodysoulspirit, Creative Development and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Why is My Manifestation Process Unsuccessful? Reason #95

  1. DougDoesLife says:

    Thanks for sharing this… I need to stay balanced these next couple weeks, and every reminder helps.

  2. gailgoodwin says:

    My pleasure. It’s the trickiest part of the process, I believe. I’ll send some balancing thoughts your way. Every little bit counts. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s