Does your business need you to be more creative? Maybe your business needs you to be more strategic? The right blend of creative thinking and critical thinking is fuel for strategic thinking. The right mix helps you to improve existing services, products and process. When you use critical and creative thinking effectively, it can aid in the development of entirely new or innovative services, products and processes. The right mix reduces the stress and anxiety of running a business.
What’s involved in a creative development program for solo and micro business professionals?
By the end of our work together you will be able to:
- Muse upon, explore, experiment, test and challenge existing thought patterns and strategies.
- Develop and adopt a questioning mindset
- Generate new ideas and responses
- Challenge, test and re-invent your ideas
- Self-evaluate your critical and creative thinking skills so that you develop the right mix of skills for individual business projects
We will do this by encouraging your imagination, using some or all of the following:
- Sub-culture surfing
- Mental wandering
- Mental contrasting
- Mental association
- Thought bombing
- Mental expansion and contraction
- Hero’s Journey® Profiling
- Creative Speculation
- Compare and contrast methods
- Creative weighted thinking
- Critical weighted thinking
- Creative Development Profiling
- Daydreaming techniques
- Reflection and visualisation techniques
- Identifying patterns and themes
- Mind setting and resetting
- Image mash ups
- Word mash ups
- Infographic organisation
- Mapping thoughts
- Metaphors and analogies
- Synchronistic associations
- Wishful thinking
- Wild guessing
- Intuitive linking
- Breaking rules
- Changing rules
Learn strategies to work with your creative power. Creativity boosts productivity. It streamlines business management. It’s an effective stress management tool. Develop and extend your critical and creative thinking skills with creative development.
Ask me about how you can save on packages of 4 or more sessions.
Professional development is tax deductible in Australia.